- Creates and composes a Forensic Psychological Evaluation designed for use by judges, lawyers, and the entire justice system including conceptualized explanations focused on the following questions:
- What are the root causes of offending behaviors?
- How should the court address the offending behaviors?
- What is the risk of recidivism if released from jail or prison?
- Creates and composes a conceptualized Mental Health Assessment and Treatment Narrative for mental health clinicians
- Creates and composes the complete documentation package necessary for reimbursement by insurance companies and government-sponsored health programs
- Tracks treatment outcomes over the full treatment lifetime of clients
- Provides airtight audit support